A Versatile Defense And Family Law Practice
At the Law Office of Eric T. Hamilton, I have protected the rights of individuals in Kings County and Tulare County for more than 10 years. As a sole practitioner, I will personally handle all aspects of your case. I work hard to provide caring and informative counsel combined with vigorous advocacy. Because of my experience in the local courts, I have a strong working relationship with prosecutors and judges, and I am always willing to take your case to trial to get the results you seek.
Can You Help Defend Me Against Criminal Charges?
As a skilled Visalia criminal defense lawyer, I aggressively defend people charged with felonies or misdemeanors in California, handling all types of crimes, including:
- Driving under the influence
- Drug offenses, including marijuana transportation and marijuana dispensary defense
- Identity theft and fraud
- White collar crimes and embezzlement
- Juvenile crimes
- Theft or armed robbery
- Domestic violence
- Sex offenses
- Violent crimes such as assault and homicide
As your attorney, I can also help you seek expungement of a prior criminal record, if appropriate.
Advocating For Divorcees And Parents For Over 10 Years
I work with men and women at all stages of a divorce or family law matter, from the decision to file through post-judgment requests for modification or enforcement. I handle all matters related to or arising out of divorce, including:
- Child custody — I will help you put together and implement custody and visitation plans that promote the best interests of your children. I will also help you put measures in place that provide you with regular contact with your children so that you can play a meaningful role in their growth and development.
- Support — I will review all proposed child support agreements for compliance with California guidelines and ensure that all income is included in the calculation. I will also work with you to determine whether alimony or spousal support is necessary and, if so, how much should be paid and for how long.
- Property distribution — I will help you divide the debts and assets of your marriage under California’s community property laws, from real and personal property to financial assets, retirement accounts and business interests.
Request A One-On-One Case Evaluation
For a consultation with an experienced Visalia criminal defense lawyer, send my office an email or call me at 559-302-9692, or toll free at 877-669-5712, to schedule an appointment. Evening and weekend meetings can be arranged upon request. I accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover.